Hey! You could probably make a Haiku out of that!
Haha! YOu crack me up! I agree though, they are very comfy!
Haha, I have a gray pair... I love them. :)
Yes, they are....I have a grey, black and 2 blue pair. The black are the most slimming...therefore my fav!
haha, i will! :)
Do they make them in my size?
I hear ya! I have two pairs and wish I had ten!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey! You could probably make a Haiku out of that!
Haha! YOu crack me up! I agree though, they are very comfy!
Haha, I have a gray pair... I love them. :)
Yes, they are....I have a grey, black and 2 blue pair. The black are the most slimming...therefore my fav!
haha, i will! :)
Do they make them in my size?
I hear ya! I have two pairs and wish I had ten!
Post a Comment