Friday, April 24, 2009

If you've got too much free time...

I've just found the most amazing website!

http://www.wordle.net/

Look what it created. All I did was type in the web address of my blog!





Isn't that so cool? Look at this one!

Very cool. And check this out.

My mind is racing with all the things I could use this for. The best part--it is legal for me to post this on my blog! You can use your wordle for anything...T-shirts, posters, bumper stickers, blog headers...All you have to do is type or copy in some text, or put in a blog address. The computer does the work to turn those words into art!

Try it. You'll have a good time.

2 comments:

Beanball said...

Holie Molie! That looks like a blast! Cool!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

I love this! I think I will make a first grade one tomorrow! And I will try one for my blog too - I'm afraid what words will come up! ;)