Monday, April 20, 2009

I could get used to this!


Because I don't trust my photography skills to show you what a beautiful day it has been...I made you this picture.
The bright, beautiful shining sun is on the mountains still laden with snow...
Everything is starting to look green again.
It was the perfect day to sit in the sun eating egg salad full of fresh herbs!
It was the perfect day to wear a fun, springy dress!
It was the perfect day to take a long walk with an old friend.
And now it is the perfect evening to sit with my husband, watch TV, and smell the fresh air from our windows that are flung open wide!

3 comments:

micaela jean said...

cute picture! You have mad computer drawing skills.

Amberlynne said...

Mmmm... I want some of that egg salad!

Beanball said...

Cool picture! You need to teach me to draw on the computer!

In was INDEED a perfect day yesterday! I totally spent it out in the garden, taking pictures and planting cool-weather seeds. Loved it :-)