Monday, April 13, 2009

Random thoughts

*El maestro and I went grocery shopping after work today. He's very difficult to take along. There's no "divide and conquer" strategy...he's afraid he'll get lost. I'm only able to buy what is immediately needed. No wandering around the store as I try to think up a menu for the week. Nope.

*I added some finishing touches to our bedroom this weekend. And found some things I want to change. I'll post pictures as soon as my husband gets the camera from wherever he put it...

*I've been drinking organic milk for awhile now. It costs a little more, but I feel much better about putting it in my body. I'm thinking about adding more organic dairy products to my list. They say that the hormones in milk can aggravate acne!

*Speaking of...I think ProActive is working! It's a little slower than I hoped it would be. But I've never had a cleanser/face routine actually help clear up my skin, and this is! Finally!

*I have 18 lovely, hard-boiled Easter eggs in my fridge. I guess I'll be eating eggs for awhile.

*El maestro built a fort for the cat-child. It consists of a chair, the coffee table, the couch, the cat's crinkle tunnel, and two blankets. Now I don't know where to sit, prop my feet, or how to stay warm when I watch TV.
Life is Good!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Sorry about all those eggs, but can you believe it? I forgot to pack the Kauahi's up with a bunch when they left! And....... I also forgot to give them those bags I made for them! Are we surprised?!?!

Molly said...

I've wondered about the proactive stuff for a while...do you recommend it?

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

My random thoughts:

ProActiv is fantastic, but I've heard that it eventually stops working. But for now, it should be loved.

Organic dairy products are so important. There are a lot of documentaries out there that really show how important organic dairy is.

El maestro is hysterical.