I was really dragging at work today. Perhaps it was because I forgot about a meeting that I have every Thursday morning (I was focused on paying rent this morning) and it threw me off. Or maybe it was because I've been working out a lot more in the last two weeks and I'm exhausted!
By they way, they say that exercise is, well, energizing...but I have not noticed that effect recently. I called my mother, and she has the same experience. Are we the one genetic group in this world that actually get tired from physical exertion?
Anyway...I stopped to get a latte as I was driving between schools this afternoon. I've never bought coffee midday, so it was a new barista. However, she greeted me like an old friend and said, "Oooh, I love your short hair. Cute!" That was nice of her. And then she said, "And your shirt! It's so cute!" Then, to top it all off, she gave me two punches to start my punch card.
I tipped her well. It was a most complimentary coffee experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is one smart barista! Ok, when I work-out right after work (3:30ish) and I only work out about 30-40 minutes, I do have a surge of energy. Oh, but it does not last long! And I want to head to bed early! Sorry for the genes...but you got my hair!
You may ned to eat more...and replenish lost fluids...dehydration will zap energy. :O)
yeah, its your genes, sorry. exercising makes me pretty energetic...but then again, so does most things...love those amazing baristas! which coffee stand was it?
Post a Comment