On Sunday, we visited my friend Jo's farm. She raises fleece goats and alpacas! She also has chickens, ducks, geese, dogs, a llama, a peacock...and who knows what else! We got to hold the baby goats (kids...get it?) that were less than a week old. They were so sweet! Beanball's in love too.
The is Griz. He's the nicest deaf St. Bernard you'll ever meet. He followed us around the whole farm...tail wagging and drool dripping. He really added to the whole experience.
Look! I even fed an alpaca! She ate right out of my hand!
My father-in-law and the llama got along well. What do you think they're looking at?
My husband takes great pictures with his mom's SLR camera.
Come visit me, and I'll take you to the farm, too! Unless that's not your thing. Because then I won't.
7 comments:
I used that peacock picture as my desktop backgound! Such awesome pictures! It was a fun time..... the kind of farm I would have LOVED when I was raising kids (both kinds)!
Ooo, when we come back you'll have to take us to the farm! Chase would love it! And your father-in-law looks like Jeremiah Johnson with the new beard and mustache. :P
OH! those little kids are so cute! I want to go!
That picture of Darrell is amazing! Also, that is a beautiful peacock. I almost had a heart attack when I read the title of this post...
I love it!! I have wanted to take the first graders there on a field trip. It looks fabulous.
I hope you don't mind...I used the picture of you holding the kid today, because it's goat day in our farm unit. I had to show them! :) And the kids LOVED it :)
did those llamas spit on you? do you remember that- on the camping trip...this is hannah by the way. i was hoping you meant a human kid but goat kids are cute too i guess...
yeah, i was gonna say the same thing as hannah...cause i totally remember that....but alpacas are different i suppose...if i ever see you again will you take me to the farm?!?
Post a Comment