Monday, March 9, 2009

Greetings this dark Monday morning...

Brrr! The chill in the air is back with a vengeance...as evidenced by the snowflakes and hail that fell throughout the weekend. The part I don't like is that it is also dark...who's evil idea was it to spring forward?!?

Oh well, the sun will be up eventually. Even if I have to walk to work in the dark.



What are you up to this week? I'm not sure myself. I know I've got friends that are working out after school. And a school meeting tomorrow night. We'll probably also go up and visit my in-laws one evening since my FIL is recovering from knee surgery.



Speaking of my in-laws, recently I've been enjoying a lot of stamping. A friend from work is a Stampin' Up consultant, and my mother in law has long enjoyed this hobby (and has lots of great tools!). I really like the feeling of making a nice card, and then sending it off to someone in the mail, or sticking it in the box of cards for the someday its needed.

Most of my creations are replicas of someone else's work. And that's fine. I still feel successful. The cards are still cute. But earlier this week I made one all by myself. Sort of. I saw a Christmas card I liked and used the format for a spring card. So not really. Anyway, it makes me happy.


I needed a thank you note for a friend at work that took care of me on a bad day. This will work!

I realize now that I really have nothing interesting to write this morning. So I guess I'll go dry my hair now.

2 comments:

Beanball said...

I love reading your 'nothingness'! it is a lot more than some folks 'somethingness' :o)

Anonymous said...

We have had cold, cold, and we are suppose to get really cold air tonight. We had sun, snow, and again lovely sun (the snow ended about 20 minutes ago.) I love spring!