Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Right

Last year I shared about my morning chore. Making coffee is an important job in many households. My husband simply won't function without it.

For me, the importance of this ritual varies. I'll go on a huge coffee kick...and then decide to stop drinking it because so much caffeine can't be good for you. Then I'll have a particularly sleepy morning and start drinking it again!

Lately I was thinking about the reasons its nice to have a cup of coffee in the morning. And I decided that its all about the comfort. Holding a nice warm mug in your hands and sipping something that warms you up. It is so....nice!

But for me, a lot of the comfort has to do with the mug I'm drinking from. It has to fit nicely in the hands, have a certain amount of weight to it...and it should be cute! I have a thing for cute mugs.

If you'll excuse me, I have some coffee to drink now.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Nice blog.........love your mugs!

How'd your hair turn out?

Krystle said...

im pretty sure that there are a plethera of new spring mugs out at starbucks! can we go get one, please?