Yes, folks...you read the title correctly! This is post number 100! I was so luck to receive a wonderful apron from my sister-in-law...she was giving it away as a prize to celebrate her first year of blogging. I thought about doing the same thing..but all I have made recently that would be of interest are a burrito and a pile of dirty laundry. I doubt anyone would want my laundry...and the burrito was short-lived, given the proximity of this post to dinner time.
Instead, I decided to post a list of things that everyone should like. Notice I said "should" instead of "does." Should you find yourself not liking anything on the list, you should feel ashamed. I wouldn't admit it, that's for sure.
1. Water
2. kittens
3. Puppies
4. Toast
5. The Wheel
6. The inclined Plane
7. Corners
8. Chair Legs
9. Canteens
10. Farmhands
11. Satisfaction
12. Winning a Game
13. Not Losing a Game
14. Pencils
15. Sleep
16. Geese Flying
17. Not Stepping in Goose Poop
18. Not Stepping in Animal Poop of Any Variety
19. Better just say "Not Being in the Proximity of Poop from Any Creature."
20. Pockets
21. A Clean Dryer Vent
22. Names
23. Vocal Intonation
24. Having an Excuse
25. Having a GOOD Excuse
26. Numbers
27. Rooting for the Right Team
28. Fire
29. Good Looking People
30. Confectioner's Sugar
31. Spastic Colon (just kidding)
32. Authors
33. Bones
34. Knowing Things
35. The Assembly Line
36. Hamstrings
37. Meals
38. Storage
39. Mandibles
40. Skills
41. Ladders
42. Lincoln Logs
43. Phrases
44. The End of a Long List
Yeah...That'll do for now, Kids. Of course, there are many more thing to consider...But I have a burrito to finish. Too bad you didn't win it...it's delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mr T likes this list. All of it.
How does Scott have so much time on his hands? And, #33, is that bones in general, or the the book series, Bones, that the students like so much?
You are the funniest person I know.
Your mom is so smart! What about 'moms' on the list?!?!
I always enjoy your guest blog postings Scott:-)
Post a Comment