Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New

I've been a little lax on the blog postings lately. For one reason...because my husband makes fun of me when I have a boring post;) But also because even I haven't thought of anything interesting enough to blog about!

But now, blogging should be a little easier. You see...since I started my blog, we've been using the laptop computer that I got as a gift from my parents when I graduated from high school. That was a looooong time ago. Especially in laptop years.

Today I am posting from a new, sleek, beautiful laptop. And I love it. My life may never be the same again.

Now that I think about it...ease of posting doesn't necessarily equal interesting posts.

I will try again tomorrow...

5 comments:

micaela jean said...

Well, here's an idea... you could make fun of your husband for not being able to send his niece a reading list.

Have fun with the laptop! ;)

Beanball said...

I love reading your posts....... don't write it for Scott. Write it for the rest of us who look forward to peeking into your life :-)

Yahoo for the new computer!!!

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

I'm with Beanball. I love when you post. How exciting about the new laptop. I'm in the market for one, but having a hard time committing!

Anonymous said...

Hope you bring the new laptop this weekend; that is on my list...after the cruise, of course!

Krystle said...

um, no one told me you got a new laptop! everyone is getting new ones these days! i miss you.