Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trials

Do you ever feel like your life is one giant treadmill, and you're panting and sweating and running as fast as you can, just so you won't fall off and be thrown against the wall?

I've kind of been feeling that way. There are so many things that I need to accomplish, but it seems I can never get ahead. I'm always finishing one thing right before I turn into a pumpkin...and then I rush to begin the next thing.

In times like these, there are things that will inevitably be left undone. A birthday post for your baby sister, for example. You see, I asked my husband to post a nice birthday poem for her while I was on a long awaited date with the girls. However the birthday post didn't exactly come to fruition. I'll get it done eventually, when I have time to sit down and sufficiently proclaim all the wonderful things about my baby sis.

And by the way, has anyone ever tried explaining to their cat that you DON'T want to play with him this morning because when he attacked your feet at 5:30 AM it really hurt and so you are ticked at him. Yes, still upset because those 30 minutes of sleep before your alarm went off would have been very valuable!

I just don't think he gets it.

Good luck, this fine Wednesday. I hope you accomplish all that you ought to, and that you have a few minutes to spare!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

take a deep breath...say a prayer and find time...no, make time to get into the Word. Everything else is secondary. :o)

Beanball said...

.....and if you want me to kid-sit the cat at my house for a bit, feel free to ask ;-)